'10 Inception Remix '10 Inception Remix

Well, obviously, it's fantastic!

In the process of making my own House remix of "Time" from Inception, I searched the word "Inception" in the audio search box. I saw that this was the highest rated song of those, and all I have to say is, this song absolutely deserves that distinction because it is the best Inception remix on the site!

I love the mixing of different genres that you did; you mixed classical sounds with drums that you'd expect from a dance song, and the result was surprisingly but amazingly effective! Altogether this was a fantastic piece!

5/5 10/10

_Alone Again_ _Alone Again_

That was unbelievable!

This absolutely had the makings of a high-quality house song! The only suggestion I have is that with new sounds, you slowly ease them in to the melody. This is nitpicking, however, and I'm very excited to see what else you can do. If you are really 15 as your page says you are, then you are an unmistakable prodigy, and I look forward to more of your work in the future!

Final Verdict: 9.8/10 and 4.9/5 (rounded to 10/10 and 5/5!)

Artist and Track favorited!

-ZZ

You-Kraine responds:

Thank you bro, you know, I almost finshed the song, and I gave my best !! ;D
And yes, I am 15, but just since one week ago ;P
u know, guys like you make me keep doin music (forever) :)

Sonic's World Sonic's World

An amazing arrangement of an amazing song!

As an enormous fan of Zebrahead's original song, (His World is actually my favorite song of all time!) I am thrilled whenever someone decides to make their own version of it. However, in each instance, I am very strict, for the arrangement must be of high quality and enjoyable for me to respect it.

Thankfully, I greatly enjoyed this mix! It is a wonderful and original twist on an already great song, and the complexity of this piece is marvelous. Congratulations on making a classic out of a classic!

StianK_DagenDerpÄ_(BeatSource) StianK_DagenDerpÄ_(BeatSource)

Great Remix!!!

I looked into the Stian K original, and I like this version better for its more energetic beat and synths! MicroVirus6's claim is a bit valid on two points, this song does have the Basshunter tendency to follow vocal pitch with identical synth pitch, but the original song was like this, too, so it's entirely possible that you got no influence from Basshunter at all about this. Another thing is that you're voice kinda sounds like Basshunter's! (although it all does sound somewhat like the Stian K lead singer's as well.) As for the actual tones, I agree with your contention that the synth you use is not like Basshunter's because yours has far more of a "sawtooth" sound, and rhythm effects, while similar, are not really identical. Whatever, just writing down my every thought! Anyways, what it comes down to is that this is a fantastic remix of what was already a fairly good song. This is a great addition to your gret creations!

Ethalyn responds:

Yeah, i get how the vocalist can somehow recemble that of Basshunters, but all im saying is that its unfair to be placed in line with someone, and sometimes accused for ripping them off just because someone thinks a song has the same elements, alot of PMs came in after releasing this song suggesting this...

Well, thanks alot for the review, im VERY glad you liked the song and that you somewhat saw through the Basshunter barrier ;)

Thanks.