School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Can't stop watching!

So, the artwork and attention to detail are stunning, the character models are cool, and the story is presented well, all basic traits of a top-notch flash animation.

Then why do I find myself repeating this particular flash over and over? It's because, despite the fact that I do not consider myself to be the most romantic guy, I swooned/fangirl squeeled the first time I watched it and still find it to be adorable (and I'm not afraid to admit it!) I also think the girl in the video is cute and I can see how the guy could be thought of in the same way!

Overall, this is one of the most unforgettablle submissions on Newgrounds. Thank you so much for making something this great!

-ZZ

P.S. Thank you for leaving out the part in the rough sketch with the older guy. That would have absolutely ruined the video! :P

Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

Oh Hell Yeah!!

I was hoping that song (His World Dance) would show up in one of these title screens! (I've heard it before and I thought it was really awesome). This was probably the best one since #1 and the last one was like my greatest fantasy. Mad props to all!!

'10 Inception Remix '10 Inception Remix

Well, obviously, it's fantastic!

In the process of making my own House remix of "Time" from Inception, I searched the word "Inception" in the audio search box. I saw that this was the highest rated song of those, and all I have to say is, this song absolutely deserves that distinction because it is the best Inception remix on the site!

I love the mixing of different genres that you did; you mixed classical sounds with drums that you'd expect from a dance song, and the result was surprisingly but amazingly effective! Altogether this was a fantastic piece!

5/5 10/10

_Alone Again_ _Alone Again_

That was unbelievable!

This absolutely had the makings of a high-quality house song! The only suggestion I have is that with new sounds, you slowly ease them in to the melody. This is nitpicking, however, and I'm very excited to see what else you can do. If you are really 15 as your page says you are, then you are an unmistakable prodigy, and I look forward to more of your work in the future!

Final Verdict: 9.8/10 and 4.9/5 (rounded to 10/10 and 5/5!)

Artist and Track favorited!

-ZZ

You-Kraine responds:

Thank you bro, you know, I almost finshed the song, and I gave my best !! ;D
And yes, I am 15, but just since one week ago ;P
u know, guys like you make me keep doin music (forever) :)

Sonic's World Sonic's World

An amazing arrangement of an amazing song!

As an enormous fan of Zebrahead's original song, (His World is actually my favorite song of all time!) I am thrilled whenever someone decides to make their own version of it. However, in each instance, I am very strict, for the arrangement must be of high quality and enjoyable for me to respect it.

Thankfully, I greatly enjoyed this mix! It is a wonderful and original twist on an already great song, and the complexity of this piece is marvelous. Congratulations on making a classic out of a classic!